Digitalsoft Srl represented by its legal representative, whose registered office is in Chieti (Italy) Via De Virgiliis 2/4, 66100, email firstname.lastname@example.org in his capacity as Data Controller (hereinafter the “Controller”),
HEREBY INFORMS YOU
In pursuance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 related to the protection of natural persons regarding the personal data processing (hereinafter “GDPR”) that the Controller has appointed his own Data Protection Officer – DPO – who can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com.
Your data will be processed in pursuance with the above Regulation and with the methods and the purposes hereinafter designated:
- – PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE DATA
The Controller in the context of his activity, processes your personal data (name, surname, tax code, VAT number, e-mail, telephone –hereinafter, “personal data” or “data”) collected upon the voluntary inclusion of the personal data in the data collection form on the website www.digitalsoft.com and/or next.d-one.app and/or through the SCOOP portal.
2 – DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
Personal data are processed for the following distinct purposes for the relevant legal basis:
2.1. Contract execution – performance of legal obligation (art.6 lett. b, lett. c).
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- a) fulfilling of contractual and pre-contractual obligations (request for information management)
- b) fulfilling of the obligations provided for by the legislation, by a regulation, by the Community legislation or by an order from the Authority (such as tax legislation, etc…)
3 – RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided may be disclosed to third party to comply with contracts or related purposes. More precisely, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Legal and tax consultants
- Bank institutions.
- Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions set forth by public bodies (Revenue Agency, etc.);
- External parties who manage / support / assist, even only occasionally, the Controller in the provision of services, in the administration of the information system and telecommunications networks.
Subjects belonging to the categories conduct the function of Processor or work completely independently as separate Controllers. The list of Processors is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
4 – PROCESSING METHOD
The processing will be conducted with manual and/or computerized and telematic tools as well as with organization and processing logics strictly related to the above purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity, availability, and confidentiality of personal data. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of the Reg. EU 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
5 –TRANSFER OF DATA
Please note that, considering the purposes of the processing specified in point 2.1, the transfer data is mandatory, and in the event of non-transfer or partial and incorrect transfer, your registration request and/or the supply of the service cannot be managed.
6 – TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
No personal data provided by the data subject are transferred outside the European Union.
7 – TERM
Personal data are stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in the event of revocation and/or other type of termination of the above relationship, within the terms provided for by law for the fulfilment of tax obligations, for example.
8 – RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You can, at any time, exercise the rights expressed by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in particular:
- access to your personal data.
- obtaining the rectification, or erasure of the data or the blocking of the related processing.
- objecting to the data processing and to the data portability.
- withdrawing your consent: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- Submitting a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following Data Controller’s contacts:
Digitalsoft srl, Via De Virgiliis 2/4, 66100 Chieti (CH), ITALY
Data Controller’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO email: dpo@digitalsoft